Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Introducing the "Authorpreneurs" Streaming TV Show!

Writing has been at the core of my career -- whether for marketing, public relations, the Internet or some other form of communication. But from time to time, I’ve dabbled in journalism. After all, my undergraduate degree is in journalism. However, I never wanted to report the daily news. I’ve always found it much too ... well, negative. Instead, my interest in journalism has leaned more towards the positive news stories of the day. 
 
Over the years, my stints in journalism have included research and production for an interview-style talk show on a local PBS station, freelance writing, magazine publishing, co-hosting a weeklly hour-long radio show, and even interviewing guests for a public affairs television program. Well, here I go again, venturing into the world of journalism. The wonderful tie-in this time is that I’ll be interviewing authors, or as I like to call them “Authorpreneurs.”

Beginning Tuesday, November 1st, I will be the host of a 30-minute live streaming video program called “Book Your Success.” I’m so excited to get back on the scene interviewing people about their business and their passion. The program will spotlight authors whose books provide the information, innovation, and inspiration needed by successful entrepreneurs and business professionals.  

As the host of “Book Your Success,” I will be collaborating with entrepreneurial powerhouse and the Queen of Connections, Pamela Adams, founder of  The BizLynks Center. We’ve been friends for years, and I look forward to this exciting new venture.

I invite you to watch “Book Your Success” the first and third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. Eastern on BizLynks TV. Tune in for the launch of “Book Your Success” on Tuesday, November 1st, 7 p.m. Eastern and get a sneak peak at what the show has to offer and the knowledgeable authorpreneurs in our lineup for the coming months.

I hope you’ll join us for “Book Your Success.”

No comments:

Post a Comment