Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Phenomenal Power Partnerships

Book Your Success 4-Part TelecourseI'm excited about the possibilities that 2012 has in store. One thing in particular is that the planning I did at the end of 2011 will swing into full gear beginning this month with my 4-part telecourse called "Book Your Success: Write Your Book in 90 Days or Less." Click the picture to the right to watch the video, and be sure to register in a hurry. Space is filling up and I want to be able to give one-on-one attention to each participant. Go to www.writeyourlife.net/events to register today. 



Secondly, the partnerships I formed in 2011 will be springing forth new fruit in 2012. For starters, you’ll hear from several guest bloggers on the “Write Your Life” blog in 2012. These are dynamic professionals, writers, and authors who have valuable knowledge to share with you about how to craft a compelling book that defines you, and how to leverage your book in your business and in your life. Let me introduce you to our guest bloggers.

Bonnie Daneker
A colleague I met last year at a networking event shared Bonnie's contact information with me and suggested I reach out to her. I did, we met for lunch, and subsequently found ourselves as co-authors on a collaborative book project. Bonnie is a talented literary consultant and CEO of Write Advisors. Her company helps authors make the most appropriate and lucrative decisions for publishing their books. 

Angela DeCaires
Before meeting Angela, I gained a deep respect for the company she works for, the quality of the books they produce, and the attention they give to each author. When I finally met Angela, it was clear that her input has so much to do with what happens at BookLogix. Angela is the Marketing & Communications Manager for BookLogix Publishing Services. She oversees a number of steps in the publishing process for authors who are self-publishing their books through BookLogix. Angela’s background includes experience in public relations, broadcasting, and journalism. She has held positions in public relations for two different health systems, and has worked for a number of years as a newswriter/TV news producer.

Tippi Hyde
I was introduced to Tippi last year by a dear friend and colleague as I was finishing the manuscrit of my book, Write Your Life: Create Your Ideal Life and the Book You've Been Wanting to Write. We hadn’t met in person, but for months, Tippi and I emailed and spent many late night and weekend hours editing the manuscript. Her expertise helped make my book top notch. When I finally met Tippi at an event, it was like connecting with a dear friend I hadn’t seen in years! Tippi is owner of The Editing Expert ... and trust me, the name says it all! She is a freelance editor who also coaches doctoral students through the dissertation editing stage. She is currently developing online classes in grammar, usage, mechanics, and style. 

Nanette Littlestone
I met Nanette at a seminar I taught about the ABCs of book publicity. We later connected and I discovered that she is a phenomenal author and copy editor. Nanette is owner of Words of Passion. She is a freelance editor, writing coach, and author who has worked with both fiction and nonfiction for 20 years. She specializes in helping authors use their passion to achieve their own unique voice and message.

Vanessa Lowry
I first met Vanessa when she taught a seminar about the importance of design in the book production process. In the months following, we crossed paths several times and I heard her name mentioned in many conversations. Soon enough, Vanessa invited me to participate in a collaborative book project she was heading up. The result was Publishing as a Marketing Strategy, which we published last year along with four other co-authors.Vanessa is owner of Connect 4 Leverage where she is a marketing consultant, graphic designer, author, radio host, and speaker. She leverages nearly 30 years of design and marketing expertise to support book authors who are self publishing.

Each of these professionals will bring her own insight and expertise to the blog posts shared here. I hope you enjoy what “Write Your Life” will offer in 2012, and I invite you to post your comments and questions each week as we share information about the process, value, and benefits of self-publishing.

By the way ... what power partnerships have you formed to help make 2012 a phenomenal year for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment